Friday 25 May 2012


1.  White Chuck Taylor Sneakers - available here. 
There's something I love about a basic pair of Converse. I think they're a lit of a staple in the sense that I wore hot pink high tops when I was a little girl, and now I'm lusting over another pair ten years later! The white version are classic. I like to dress mine down with rolled up jeans and a simple knit. 

2. Moss Green Hunter Gumboots - available here.
I've wanted a pair of these a long, long time. I haven't bought a pair yet because everytime I log onto Shopbop and place them in my cart, a little voice inside my head questions the practicality of them. I've since decided that they will come in handy, especially after Melbourne's 'rainy' day yesterday. I figure they can be worn both in the rain, and as a casual winter boot.

3. ASOS Love Popcorn Stripe Jumper - available here.
What a fun name right? This sweater combines my two favourite things: pastels and stripes. I am in desperate need of knits that can be dressed up with high, black boots and a coat, or dressed down with jeans and the aforementioned sneakers. This one seems to tick all the boxes. It comes in pink as well. Run for it!

4. Balenciago Velo in Black - available here.
Because a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment