Thursday 25 August 2011

Summer's a' comin'

It's nice to be back. I don't know about you guys, but right now, all I can think about it summer. Sun, surf and sandals. The current Melbourne weather is really not helping my obsession either - it's like these sunny days are teasing me! Right now, as we venture into that ever so exciting Spring transition, I can't help but think of the wonderful beyong wonderful things that await my wallet once December comes along. 

 Sunglasses are fabulous all the time, but in summer, you actually need them. Because i'm young, there are very few designs that actually suit me, so I have to pick wisely. Marc Jacobs clearly heard my cries when he designed these fabulous aviator shades. The colour is Havana/Honey Brown (Yum, doesn't that make you think of summer?).

Move over LBD, summer this year is all about colour and prints. Free People has create this cute and fun animal printed red sun dress. Perfect with the shades pictured above and a great pair of sandals. 

Winter's all about big bags, summer's all about smaller ones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing sun dresses and thongs with a cute looking cross-body bag. Don't you love it? Tory Burch has created this one. In summer you don't need your massive wallet, cold and flu or beanie and gloves, so you don't need a lot of room. This messanger bag is perfect for your keys, phone and spare change. 

Summer's coming guys, lets be excited together. 

I'll be back soon...I promise this time. 

Sarah xxx

P.S All products above can be found on www.shopbop.com

1 comment:

  1. oh, gorgeous! enjoy your summer days sweets! as it will be Autumn over here soon! ;)

    Now you can Win a Goodie Blog 'Bag' of your choice over my Blog, take a look lovely ...

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/08/win-your-own-dagens-outfit-goodie-blog.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete