Friday 22 July 2011

Colour makes me happy

As you all probably know, I have a bit of an addiction to reality TV - can you blame me? More specifically, Keeping Up With The Kardashian's! At the moment in particular, I am really loving Kendall Jenner. This is mostly to do with the fact that she is my age, and someone who can really inspire me when it comes to the clothes that I wear. 
Anyway, I want to know if I am the only one who is super excited about the 'Kardashian Kolor's' range of nail polish releasing soon. 

The colours are as follows: 
•It’s All About the Glam
•Kim-pletely in Love
•All Kendall-ed Up
•Wear Something Spar-Kylie
•Sealed with a Kris
•Rainbow in the S-Kylie
•Disco Dolls
•Kendall on the Katwalk
•Listen to your Momager!
•Follow Me on Glitter
•My Empire…My Rules
•Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam
•Hard Kourt Fashionista
•Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi!

My favourites are definitely Kim-pletely in Love, Follow me on Glitter and Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi. They are fun sounding names aren't they? 

I love these ones as well. 

What are you favourites? S xx


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about the collection! All the names are super cute plus I'm a tad Kardashian obsessed lol.

    ReplyDelete