Saturday 12 November 2011

Fluro Fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week has been surprisingly chaotic. Exams are creeping closer as each day goes by and my time seems to be escaping me. As summer is approaching, I thought I would share with you an outfit that reminds me of summer. I first saw these fluro pink jeans on Paula Joye's website, Lifestyled.com.au. Fabulous site. Fabulous fashion. They are from Target - $49.95. They are the perfect watermelon pink, and a great shape. The cuffs of the jeans roll up to reveal a paler pink. I'm sorry for my lack of blogging, I'll be back on November 24th! See you then.

P.S Photos courtesy of my new favourite app! Instagram. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment