Wednesday 7 December 2011

Patterned Leather

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems that the inspiration I had for my blog vanished into the abyss for a while there. It's back. With the arrival of summer present in Melbourne today, I thought I would share with you my last wintery outfit. I wore this when I attended my friends birthday party last week. I was in a rush, so, inconveniently, I choose the most difficult new piece in my wardrobe to wear. A dark coloured sun dress. The dress is new-ish, but a hard colour pallet to pull off if you're pale like me. I decided that this outfit needed colour, desperately, so my crushed black leather jacket with bright patterned lining was perfect. Then I just added a bright beaded necklace and a cross body bag. Perfection. 


{Marc by Marc Jacobs dress, Windsor Smith black boots, Mink Jewelry necklace, Rachel by Rachel Roy jacket, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag}

No comments:

Post a Comment