Sunday 12 June 2011

Marvellous Monday - Can she do no wrong?

Now as you have all probably figured out by now, I am a little obsessed with the Kardashian family, but in particular, Kourtney and Mason. What is it that I love about them? Well they are crazy funny for a start, but, I believe that Kourtney also has the most incredible sense of style, and that rubs off onto Mason (I wonder why?!) I follow Kourt's 'like' page on Facebook, and she is constantly sharing pictures of different looks of hers, and asking our opinions. Here are just a couple of my fave looks she has pulled off this year. 

When you are travelling constantly, it is so important to be comfortable and warm...but still looking fabulous at the same time! I don't know about you, but I believe there is a certain 'airport look' that very few people can pull off. I think Sienna Miller, Lauren Conrad and Kourt are three great examples of girls who have mastered this look. 
Gracing the floor JFK wearing possibly the coolest Seven For All Mankind denim shirt I have ever seen, Monrow t-shirt, Donna Karen leggings, and some very stylish Minnetonka boots.  But I have to say the stand out of the outfit for me is definitely that Hermes Birkin, adding a very cool, yet subtle splash of colour.

How cute is this outfit?! I don't know whether it is the ruffles on the dress, or the Mary Jane inspired heels, but either way, this very cute ensemble ticks all the boxes for me. 
Heading to the salon in NYC, Kourt is wearing a Karen Zambos dress, H&M jacket (love that!), Louboutin Mary Janes, Vintage clutch (which is kind of fabulous!), and a vintage necklace. Perfection! 


 I am loving shirts right now. I think they look so fantastic with skinny leg jeans and boots. The problem is, I am a girl on a budget and I cannot find anything I am looking for. Anyway, it is clear Kourt is feeling the same way as me, yet she has managed to find what she is looking for! Strolling down the streets of NYC, Kourt is rocking a McGuinn shirt, Bluelab jeans, Chanel boots, vintage earrings and that fabulous clutch from the previous picture.


Okay last one, and this is probably my fave. You know how much I am loving shirts at the moment, well this is exactly what I want. Out for a lunch date with Scott in LA, Kourt is wearing a Rachel Roy top, Bluelab jeans, Christian Louboutin flats, Tom Ford sunglasses and a Balenciaga bag.

What do you think of Kourt's style? And better yet, which celebritiy style icons are you loving at the moment? S xx  


 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love her style too, I just blogged about it last week! Hehe.

    She is stunning.

    ReplyDelete