Friday 3 June 2011

Winter Wonders

Well, winter is well and truly here, and I don't know about you guys, but I am having some serious troubles finding pieces that are really cool, not too out there, that will still keep me warm. Knitted jumpers are really in at the moment, but I have been looking everywhere, and cannot seem to find what I am looking for. Just when I was about to give up though, myself and a friend took a trip to General Pants. Although I was unsuccessful in the jumper department, I did manage to find the most to-die-for cardigan. 
Now I get it, cardigans are only meant to be worn over something incredible that fails to give that extra layer of warmth. But NO! Stop right there, this One Teaspoon Wild Thorn Knit Kimono really looks great on. The shape is quite unusual, but because of the material, it falls well. It's super warm, a gorgeous material, and a great colour. I think it could look great with a pair of skinny jeans, boots, long sleeve tee, and an interesting scarf. The reason I love it so much, is because it scoops a little at the bottom, giving it some really cool shape. For $180 it isn't really a steal, but, General Pants is great with their sales, so keep monitoring it online, and happy spending! 

No comments:

Post a Comment