Sunday 26 June 2011

G.N.O



     Thursday night I hit the town with my sisters to go and see Miley Cyrus on her Australian, 'Gypsy Heart Tour.' Strutting around Rod Laver in dark jeans, cowboy studded ankle boots, a Sass and Bide graphic tee and a leather jacket, I was excited. I know this teen queen really doesn't appeal to the majority of my followers but let's just say - I think she nailed it. This girl has a voice. So I am not hear to give you a review, well, not of the concert itself at least. After all, this is a fashion blog, so I want to talk a little about the costumes. They were sensational. 
Yes yes, I know, these are a little...risque, but hey, she is trying to break out of this tween market, so can you really blame her? If you get past the sex appeal, you will see the crystal, and precious stones, and beading detail. The bolero jacket over the sequined bra was a really cute idea as well.

I loved this one. Singing classics of hers like The Climb, she needed to be wearing something a little more conservative, but just as fabulous. This sheer grey caftan was so incredibly beautiful, and added such a great touch to the already wonderful mood. The sparkly bra underneath kept with Miley's theme, and added a cute touch. 
First of all, will you look at those legs! Gah! Very jealous!! This was her encore outfit and a very cute one at that. Wanting to leave us wanting more, Miles quickly changed into this, before coming back to sing a couple more songs, including, See You Again. The beading on this leotard is just incredible. I wish I could see it close up. 

It was a brilliant night, and I was so lucky to also be sitting in brilliant seats. 

S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment