Okay, so clockwise from the left:
- Marc Jacobs black cross body bag. I absolutely adore this bag. Because I am only a teenager, I don't have a lot of stuff that I need to keep with me, so this cute little purse is just big enough. My sister bought this from Kitson in L.A, and after realising she didn't really use it, kindly handed it down to me. It is black, so it is extrememly practical and goes with everything.
- Ipod. I don't like to go anywhere without my Ipod because when I am walking around and start to get a little bored, it is so easy to just pop in my headphones. Now, I am not one of those people who constantly have their headphones glued to their ears listening to the latest Indie tunes on Triple J. I am very much mainstream when it comes to my music preferences: Miley, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Usher, Chris Brown, Enrique, and so on.
- Smiths Rosebud Salve. I bought this from Sephora last year, and I honestly don't know how I have survived this long without it, it's incredible. I don't know about you guys, but I am kind of addicted to lip balms and glosses, so when I saw this, I had to have it. It has a really thin and easy to apply texture, which is a definite bonus for me. I hate the thick stuff. The flavour is Rosebud, which is really delicious. It comes in tube form, and in Minty Rosebud pots. AND, if this convinces you to buy it a little more, it is extremely popular with a certain Kardashian family...just sayin'!
- Stila lipgloss. My sister got me onto these babies a couple of years ago, and now, they are honestly the only lipgloss I will use. In Australia, they are outrageously priced at nearly $50 each, so that's why I stocked up when I was in the states. They are a very reasonable $19 over there. They come in every colour of lip rainbow, and look great on anyone. They are thin and not too sticky and each tube lasts forever.
- Aviator sunglasses. All of you Melbourne folks out there would know what I am talking about, but for those of you who don't, there has been the tradition for years to have a market every Sunday in the supermarket carpark in Camberwell. Now, I don't usually go because most of the time I can't find anything I like, and the thought of getting up early is definitely a turnoff! However, one Sunday a little a while ago, I headed down there with a friend and picked up these glasses. The person I bought them off had just been to Thailand, so he stocked up on glasses so he could sell them for five times the price back home. It is difficult to buy glasses at my age because they either look ridiculously big, or too young. I thought these were perfect.
- Louis Vuitton hot pink purse. My best friend went to Italy last September and bought home so many gorgeous gifts for me: a navy leather cross body bag, a leather coin purse, a leather bracelet and this leather purse. See a bit of a trend? Yep, I guess you could say she had lots of fun at the leather markets in Florence! I love this cute heart shaped purse as it fits in my money and bakcard, which is all I need if I am just going out for a little while.
- iPhone. I couldn't survive without it these days. I often wonder, how on earth did I get by with having no internet or iPod on my phone before this? I think it is self explanitory why having an iPhone is an absolute MUST HAVE!
So that's just about everything I keep in my bag. How about you? Sxxx