Monday 4 April 2011

Getting the hang of things..

I wish I was more talented with computers...my friend Rosie calls me 'computer illiterate,' and I don't really blame her. I even had to look up how to post a picture on this thing. For those of you who are intersted, I now know how. 

This picture is currently my desktop background on my computer at school. I don't really know why. I guess I think it is a little more fun to look at something interesting like this, with lots of unanswered questions, instead of a 'Windows 7' colourful logo. Others might beg to differ though.
Eventually I will load up some pictures of important things, that mean something, such as: trends i am liking at the moment, or music, or magazines, or anything intersting. Oh, for those of you who don't already know, this is going to eventually become a fashion blog. Eventually. 

Goodbye...for now

Love Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment