Monday 19 September 2011

All Packed Up

 {A list I make to minimise my overpacking}

Here are a few snaps I took while packing earlier today. It is completely eccentric and crazy, and an incredibly long process from start to finish, but it ensures nothing is left behind. I am one of those people who lays out their clothes, packs them, takes them out, adds more, then packs them again. 

{A Husk travel bag I use to house all my on board essentials}

 {These are the only shoes i'll be needing where i'm going}

 {A creative way to identify my suitcase on the carousel}

{A colourful T-bag shirt I got for Christmas last year}

{Jewelery stored in a Mimco pouch}

{Light make-up for the humid weather} 

{An outfit set aside for the plane ride}

1 comment:

  1. You have veryy nice blog!!!! ;)

    My blog: http://kkladyshape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete