Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hong Kong Part 1

{Insanely good coffee at the airport}

I had a really wonderful week away, but it sure is nice to be home. It is surprising how much you can fit into five full days in a foreign country. We visited nearly every mall on the island, checked out some of the fabulous markets, caught up with old friends, and even had time to relax in the sun (and get burnt to a crisp - quite comfy for the plane ride home!) I thought I would share with you some of the better pictures I took while we were away. Enjoy.

 {The Hong Kong Ladies Market}

{A small gesture from our wonderful hotel - I ate most of these}

{Wearing: Sportsgirl dress, Zara Cardigan (not pictured), Bensimon sneakers, Ray Ban sunglasses an L'Amirica leather purse}

{Despite being far away, there is always something to remind us of home}

No comments:

Post a Comment