Tuesday 11 October 2011

Birthday Bliss

 {A friend made me this delicious red velvet cake} 


Yesterday I turned 16. My day could not have been more perfect. I awoke to a phone full of birthday messages, and a very excited Mum and Dad. Breakfast out with my sister followed this, then lunch with my Mum, then coffees with friends. My day finished nicely with dinner with my family, and gift exchanging. I was completely spoilt once again this year, receiving the most divine Marc by Marc Jacobs black bag from Mum and Dad. Keeping along with a slight trend, my sisters gave me a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses and a berry coloured MJ messenger bag. I was thrilled with this incredibly generous haul of gifts, and can't wait to start using them. I am loving every day of being 16.

{Marc by Marc Jacobs black, leather hobo handbag}

{A gift from my sisters: Free People sundress} 
{Marc by Marc Jacobs aviator sunglasses}
{A beautiful gift, from a beautiful friend}

No comments:

Post a Comment