Sunday 9 October 2011

Saturday Night Fever



I hit the town last night with some of my family in order to celebrate my 16th birthday. I could not be more excited about this day, not only because I have a feeling Mum and Dad has been extra generous this year, but also because 16 just seems so much older than 15! Last night we dined at New Market restaurant in St. Kilda. I absolutely loved it. It was uber trendy and fun, but also incredibly delicious. I was spoilt even more after this with a trip to Gold Class to see Footloose. I opted for a fun casual look pairing a casual dress with a more formal jacket. I spruced things up by darkening my eyes and adding a pink lip gloss. We had an incredibly fun night. 

{Trying out my new Lancome eyeliner for the first time}

 {Wearing: Sportsgirl dress, Country Road jacket, Varsavia boots, Fiorina bracelets}

No comments:

Post a Comment