Wednesday 26 October 2011

Midweek Surprises

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned 16 a couple of weeks back, and was showered with beautiful gifts from all my favourite people. After the hype from my birthday concluded, I was surprised again this by the late arrival of one last gift. It was so worth the wait. My sister got for me the most incredibly cute berry coloured Marc by Marc Jacobs cross body bag. I am beyond in love. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment